The Five Horsemen Kampala, located in Nsambya, Ggaba Road, offers a wide range of services to both leisure and business travelers.
- About The Five Horsemen Kampala
- Hotel Location
- Rooms available at The Five Horsemen Kampala
- Hotel Facilities and Amenities
- Food and Dining
- Hotel Photos
- Hotel Videos
- Nearby Attractions
- Reasons to Stay at The Five Horsemen Kampala
- Property Policies
- Frequently Asked Questions
About The Five Horsemen Kampala
The Five Horsemen is a hotel in Kampala, Uganda that features a restaurant, free parking, a bar, and a lounge. A tour desk and luggage storage are among the facilities at this property, as are free WiFi access and evening entertainment. The front desk is available 24 hours a day.
The Five Horsemen Kampala guarantees a hassle-free stay with its amenities and services. You can book airport transfer services before you even check in to help pre-arrange your arrival and departure.
The shuttle service provided here will assist you in your exploration of Kampala.
For guests, parking is free. With front desk services such as express check-in, check-out, luggage storage, and express check-out, you will have no problem planning out your days. In addition, the hotel’s tours can assist you in booking tickets and reservations for entertainment.
The hotel offers laundry service, daily housekeeping, and smoking is only permitted in designated areas. Staying in The Five Horsemen Kampala will be a great choice.
In some guest bathrooms of The Five Horsemen Kampala, toiletries and towels are provided to make guests feel fresh and clean.
The Five Horsemen Kampala has a range of activities to meet your every need. Always up for an adventure or looking for a way to wind down after a hard day of work, there are a variety of activities to choose from.
Rooms available at The Five Horsemen Kampala
At The Five Horsemen, visitors can choose from a variety of dorms, including mixed-gender and female-only dorms offering shared bathrooms and Wi-Fi access. The hotel also offers private rooms.
Standard Twin Room
Hotel Facilities and Amenities
Breakfast is served each morning in a brightly decorated cafe/lounge, along with regular live music at the rooftop bar.
- Game room
- Accessible toilet
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Smoking area
Food and Dining
At The Five Horsemen’s rooftop bar and restaurant, guests will be able to enjoy a breakfast buffet or an à la carte breakfast, depending on their preference.
- Kabalagala Market is 1.4 km
- St Peter’s Primary School
- Kibuli Mosque
- The 5H Co Share Working Space
Reasons to Stay at The Five Horsemen Kampala
- Staff and services in this hotel are better than those at 99% of Kampala-based hotels.
- The hostel offers rooms with a view of the city as well as shared bathrooms with showers.
- All areas of the hotel have free WiFi access.
- You can park for free on site (reservation is not needed).
- Booking requires no credit card. Your reservation will be confirmed by email.
- There may be different policies and additional supplements when booking more than 5 rooms.
- Depending on the room you choose, extra beds may be available. Please inquire at the property.
- This property does not provide cots.
- Check-in is open to all ages. (Children 17 and older are allowed to check in).
- This property accepts all major credit cards. Pets are not allowed.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do The Five Horsemen Kampala check-in and check-out?
The hotel’s check-in time is 10:00 AM and the check-out time is 11:00 AM. Guests checking in or out before or after these hours may be charged extra.
Can I park for free at The Five Horsemen Kampala?
Guests who wish to drive their own cars can park at The Five Horsemen Kampala’s car park. There is no charge for parking.
Additionally, guests staying at The Five Horsemen Kampala can easily access nearby neighborhoods via the hotel’s shuttle service.
How does The Five Horsemen Kampala handle smoking?
Smoking is permitted in some areas of Five Horsemen Kampala, but it is not 100% smoke-free.
Where are the closest restaurants to The Five Horsemen Kampala?
This hotel is situated in Makindye, a neighborhood famous for its restaurants, including Flamin’ Chicken, Le Chateau, and My Chichi.
The Five Horsemen offers what kinds of activities?
These are the activities and services that the Five Horsemen offer (charges may apply):
- Games room
- Evening entertainment
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Movie nights
- Live music/performance
- Bike tours
Does The Five Horsemen serve breakfast?
Breakfast at The Five Horsemen is highly rated. The following breakfast options are available during your stay:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Where are the best shopping spots near The Five Horsemen?
OP Clothing and Taloso Workshop are two of the places to shop in The Five Horsemen Kampala’s Makindye neighborhood.
Are there any popular attractions near The Five Horsemen?
Located in the Makindye area, the Five Horsemen Kampala is close to various attractions, such as Kibuli Mosque.