INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF EAST AFRICA (IUEA)
International University of East Africa (IUEA) is a private University in Uganda, founded in 2010 and began admitting students in July 2011.
IUEA is licensed by the Uganda National Council of Higher Education (UNCHE), the government body that licenses institutions of higher learning in the country.
IUEA has its main campus on a 15 acres (6.1ha) piece of property at Kansanga, a south-eastern suburb of Kampala, Uganda’s capital and largest city.
Kansanga lies approximately 8 kilometres (5.0mi), by road, south of the central business district of Kampala.
Once the campus infrastructure is fully installed, the student body is expected to swell to 10,000.
Prof Emmanuel Tumusiime Mutebile
Courses offered at International University of East Africa
IUEA offers a range of accredited courses right from Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate and Graduate programmes under different academic units.
Academic Units (Faculties)
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Centre of Languages
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Business and Management
- Short Course
IUEA has study programmes that favour working class people, and those who are far away from the University. And these include;
Study on Campus
For everyone who can physically make it to the university
For people who work or live far from the university.
We have evening classes that start at 4 to 10pm and weekends.
- Master of Business Administration
- Masters of Public Administration
- Masters of Information Technology
Below is the full list of Undergraduate course offered at International University of East Africa.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management
- Bachelor of Leisure and Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Tourism Operations and Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Statistics
- Bachelor of Environment Management
- Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mobile and Satellite Communication
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Service Management
- Bachelor of Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Environmental Management
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Water and Sanitation Engineering
- Diploma in Architecture
International University of East Africa has a wide variety of certificate and short courses as listed below.
Centre of Languages and Professional Skills
- Certificate in Study Skills
- Certificate in Public Speaking
- Certificate in Employment Skills
- Certificate in English Proficiency
- Certificate in Basic Swahili
- Certificate in Basic Chinese
- Certificate in Basic German
- Certificate in Basic French
- CISCO CCNA
- Certificate in IT Essentials
- Certificate in Customer Care Management (CCCM)
- Mobile Communications & adhoc Networks
- Trouble Shooting Digital Systems
- Starting your own business
January, May and August intake