Villa Kololo is a boutique hotel in Kampala, located 5 minutes’ drive from the city center. The hotel offers free WiFi access as well as individually designed rooms.
About Villa Kololo
A boutique hotel offering a restaurant, Villa Kololo is located five minutes’ drive from the heart of Kampala. It offers free WiFi access and rooms that have been individually decorated.
The guest rooms offer a flat-screen TV, a fan, and a private bathroom. The beds are draped with mosquito nets. The restaurant offers Italian and Mediterranean cuisine.
There is also a shared lounge and a terrace at Villa Kololo. Staff can assist with sightseeing tours and transfers. Uganda Golf Club can be reached by foot within a few minutes and Entebbe International Airport can be reached within 45 minutes.
Rooms available at Villa Kololo
There are individually designed rooms with tasteful décor, each with its own flat-screen TV, a fan, a private bathroom, and a mosquito net over the bed.
Deluxe Double Room
- Room size: 16 m²/172 ft²
- Garden view
- 1 king bed
Superior Double Room
- Room size: 25 m²/269 ft²
- 1 queen bed
Deluxe Twin Room
- Room size: 16 m²/172 ft²
- 2 single beds
Hotel Facilities and Amenities
Villa Kololo offers other amenities as well, including a terrace and a shared lounge. Staff can help you organize sightseeing trips and transfers.
- Anti-viral cleaning products
- Breakfast in room
- Breakfast takeaway service
- Cashless payment service
- Doctor/nurse on call
- First aid kit
- Guest rooms seal after sanitization
- Hand sanitizer
- Hot water linen and laundry washing
- Individually-wrapped food options
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter
- Room sanitization opt-out available
- Rooms sanitized between stays
- Safe dining setup
- Sanitized kitchen and tableware items
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Accessible vanities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Executive lounge access
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Individual air conditioning
- In-room safe box
- Mosquito net
- Private bathroom
- Private entrance
- Satellite/cable channels
- Sleep comfort items
- Socket near the bed
- Wake-up service
- Walk-in shower
- Wooden/parqueted flooring
- Air conditioning in public area
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning
- Food delivery
- Ironing service
- Laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Safety deposit boxes
- Smoke-free property
- Smoking area
Food and Dining
Restaurants on site serve Italian and Mediterranean cuisine to guests at this boutique hotel.
- Uganda Golf Club
- Entebbe International Airport (45-minute drive)
- Uganda National Museum – 750 m
- Independence Park – 950 m
- Seven Trees Kololo – 1.3 km
- Kololo Gardens – 1.4 km
Reasons to Stay at Villa Kololo
- Booking.com rated this boutique hotel 8.8 for a two-person trip.
- The property has taken extra precautions to ensure your safety in terms of health and hygiene.
- There is free parking on site (reservations are not needed).
- There is free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
- All children are welcome, regardless of their age.
- This property does not offer cots or extra beds.
- This boutique hotel does not allow pets.
- All major credit cards are accepted at Villa Kololo, and an amount may be temporarily held before arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Villa Kololo close to the center of Kampala?
Located one mile from the center of Kampala, Villa Kololo is an ideal place to relax and unwind.
What is the cost of staying at Villa Kololo?
Prices at Villa Kololo can vary based on your specific stay, such as dates, hotel policies, etc. Please contact the hotel management for the most up-to-date pricing.
Villa Kololo offers what amenities?
An on-site restaurant, a lounge, and free Wi-Fi are some of the most popular amenities.
Does Villa Kololo have parking?
There is a free car park at Villa Kololo for guests who wish to drive their own cars. If you want an easy way to get around Kampala with private transportation, the hotel can arrange car rental.
How does Villa Kololo handle smoking?
Guests of Villa Kololo are not permitted to smoke in any of their rooms, but are permitted to smoke in designated areas.
Villa Kololo offers what types of rooms?
There are two types of rooms available at Villa Kololo: doubles and twins.
The Villa Kololo serves what type of breakfast?
Villa Kololo offers a highly-rated breakfast to guests staying at the property. Options include:
- À la carte
Is there a restaurant near Villa Kololo?
In this boutique hotel’s Kampala Central neighborhood, you’ll find restaurants such as Mediterraneo (100 m), Mish Mash (200 m), and Wink Restaurant and Lounge (200 m).