Chocolate is loved in desserts by millions of people but someones also don’t like it, They like non-chocolate desserts
Sometimes when you are bored to take a lot of chocolaty desserts and wanna try something different, or you are super conscious regarding taking daily calories because actual chocolate is full of them.
Then all of these non-chocolate desserts are designed for you only. As chocolate is not there but these are full of taste, flavor, and delight that you could imagine or want.
Then try these easy-to-make and magical tastes.
Pecan pumpkin Non-chocolate desserts cake
To make a pecan pumpkin Non-chocolate desserts cake we use ingredients such as brown sugar, eggs, vegetable oil, flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, pecans, vanilla extract, and cream cheese. These are the directions for its preparation:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Take a baking sheet and grease it well by using nonstick paper or oil of some kind.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add eggs, brown sugar, nutmeg, pumpkin, baking powder, and baking soda and beat it well.
- While beating continues the addition of flour and sugar to make a dough. Spread this dough on the pans now.
- In another bowl add cream cheese and butter. Use an electric mixer and beat it well. Also, beat powdered sugar in it to make it a frosting.
- Bake the dough and make the layers of frosting and dough.
- Bake it for 15 to 20 minutes and remove it from the oven after cooling.
- Serve it after chilling for 2 to 3 hours.
Slab apple pie
To make your favorite slab apple pie we use ingredients such as sugar, peeled apples, flour, salt, lemon juice, nutmeg, and cinnamon. These are the guidelines for its preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Take a baking sheet and grease it well with oil or put a nonstick paper on it.
- On a planned surface put the crusts and unroll them. Make them planed and smooth and trim all of their edges.
- In a mixing bowl add apple, flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, and some lemon juice.
- On the flour of it roll the crusts, and make the shapes of them.
- After pressing on the baking sheet bake them well by using 30 to 35 minutes.
- After making them golden and browned remove them from the oven let them cool and cut their edges.
- These are prepared and ready to serve now.
Banoffee Non-chocolate desserts pie
One of the non-chocolate desserts is banoffee pie. Ingredients being used for its preparation are butter in the melted form, crushed biscuits, dark brown sugar, condensed milk, bananas, whipped soft peaks, cocoa powder, and one cake tin. These are the directions for its preparation:
- Preheat the butter to 400 degrees.
- Take a mixing bowl and add a few ingredients it as crushed biscuits, and melted butter, and mix them well.
- After the formation of the dough put them on the plane surface.
- Press it well to make it plan. Chill it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take a pan and heat butter and sugar and heat it continuously until all of it become dissolved.
- Now add a few condensed milks to it. Make a thick golden caramel of it.
- By removing it from heat cool it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Carefully place it in the pan and cool it.
- Serve by adding a few cocoa powders and dusting a bit.
Mango sorbet is very easy to make and delicious to eat as well. Ingredients that we use are ripe mangoes, caster sugar, and lime juice. These are the directions for preparation:
- Peel the mangoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Pour in the food processor and blend it well by using it. Blend until a fine mixture of it is formed.
- In a mixing bowl add sugar, lemon juice, and mangoes, and blend until all of it becomes fine and smooth.
- After blending leave it to keep at room temperature for a while.
- Now add some ingredients of your desired taste and flavor.
- Serve it cold.
Lemon sheet cake
One of my favorite non-chocolate desserts is lemon sheet cake. To make it we use ingredients such as butter, sugar, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and lemons. These are some guidelines to make them ready:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Take a baking dish and grease it well by using oil or nonstick paper.
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients in it and beat by adding a mixer or blender.
- Make a perfect blending to form smooth and fluffy.
- In the same mixture add eggs, lemon zest, and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl add flour, baking powder, and salt. Pour the batter and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Now glaze it by using a spatula and let it rest at room temperature.
- Now the cake is ready and cools for a while.
- This cake can be decorated well with some candied lemon slices.
- It chocolate-free dessert will be full of nutritional content.
Peanut butter sheet cake
To make chocolate-free peanut sheet cake we use ingredients such as butter, water, flour, sugar, baking soda, eggs, buttermilk, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. These are some stepwise guidelines to make them ready:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Take a baking sheet and grease it by having oil or nonstick paper.
- In a mixing bowl add water, butter, and peanuts, and mix them well to make it combined.
- In another bowl add sugar, flour, salt, eggs, and vanilla extract, and blend them to make them combined and fine.
- Make the dough and press it on the baking sheet. Bake it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- While baking you can prepare the frosting in a pan and add butter, buttermilk, and peanut butter.
- Remove it from heat and add sugar, and vanilla extract in it, and pour that frosting on the warm cake.
- Cool it for 3 to 4 hours and serve immediately.