It is in this article that we will talk about the best cardio workouts and exercises that you can do at home to lose weight.
- It is in this article that we will talk about the best cardio workouts and exercises that you can do at home to lose weight.
- Best Cardio Exercises For Weight Loss
- 1. Burpees are One of The Best Cardio Exercise for Weight Loss
- 2- Walking Lunges are One of The Best Cardio Exercise for Weight Loss
- 3- Jogging in Place
- 4- Dribbling is One of The Best Cardio Workouts for Weight Loss
- 5- Crab Walk Is One of The Best Cardio for Weight Loss at Home
- 6- Standing in an inclined position
- 7- Skater is One of The Best Cardio Workouts for Weight Loss
- 8- Standing Toe Touch is One of The Best Cardio for Weight Loss at Home
- 9- Box Jump Exercise
We will discuss in this article about the best cardio workouts and exercises for weight loss at home. As these exercises are very important these days, especially when excess weight is one of the most prevalent problems today due to the spread of fast foods. Here we provide the best cardio exercises to lose weight, through the following lines.
Best Cardio Exercises For Weight Loss
Cardio exercises are one of the most popular weight loss exercises, due to the speed and ease of doing them, which contributes to effectively burning fat and calories daily. Here we present a group of the best cardio exercises for weight loss:
1. Burpees are One of The Best Cardio Exercise for Weight Loss
You can do burpees for weight loss by following some simple steps:
- Stand straight with a straight back.
- Next, bend the knee until you are in a squat position, and place your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Use your feet to kick backward and you should take care that the weight of your whole body is on your hands.
- Take a push-up position and then use your fingertips to move your body off the ground.
- Then move to stand straight as you started the exercise, make sure your back is straight.
- Jump using the tips of your toes, keeping both hands in and your whole body up.
- Repeat these steps for five minutes each day.
2- Walking Lunges are One of The Best Cardio Exercise for Weight Loss
One of the most effective exercises that target the lower part of the body to lose weight. You can do it by following these steps:
- Stand straight and keep your back straight, then look straight in front of you.
- Put your left foot in front of you and bend your knee and go down.
- Lift your body and bring your right foot in line with the position of your left foot.
- Take a step forward with the right foot and bend your knee and get down on the floor.
- Repeat this exercise for a minute, then take a half-minute rest and continue moving forward again.
3- Jogging in Place
This exercise is one of the most effective cardio exercises for weight loss because running helps burn a lot of calories in the body and in a little less time than walking. It also helps to strengthen the heart muscles. You can do this exercise through the following:
- Stand straight with a straight back.
- Jump with the right knee raised, then the right foot on the floor slowly.
- Jump with the left knee raised and then slowly put the left foot on the ground.
- Do these steps over and over to make sure you get the desired result.
4- Dribbling is One of The Best Cardio Workouts for Weight Loss
One of the most important cardio exercises to lose weight, is because it increases the heart rate, thus burning fat faster. It can be done by following some simple steps:
- Stand with your feet wide apart, knees bent, and slightly forward.
- Next, raise the right foot along with pushing the left foot and move left and right.
- Try to touch the ground by hand while moving.
- You can switch between your feet quickly, to ensure you get the best results from your exercise.
5- Crab Walk Is One of The Best Cardio for Weight Loss at Home
This exercise works to strengthen the upper arms, due to the method used to do it, which is done through the following:
- You should first sit on the floor and then bend your knees.
- Place your hands on the floor with your fingers pointing forward.
- Keep walking backward and come to your place.
- You should consider repeating this exercise daily for at least five minutes to get the best results.
6- Standing in an inclined position
- Stand on the feet with the hand on the back of the head.
- Point the elbows out so that they are parallel to the body.
- Then bend forward, keeping the right elbow down and the right knee up.
- Then return to the beginning and repeat the same steps on the left side of your body.
- Repeat this exercise five minutes daily.
7- Skater is One of The Best Cardio Workouts for Weight Loss
This exercise is very similar to the movements that a skater makes; That is why it was called by this name. It is one of the easiest cardio exercises to lose weight. It can be done by following the following:
- Begin bending your right knee and leg behind you, lunging slightly back.
- Bend your right arm and straighten the left.
- Then raise the left leg and move the right forward, taking into account the switch between the feet quickly.
8- Standing Toe Touch is One of The Best Cardio for Weight Loss at Home
The work of this exercise is not limited to weight loss only, but it also activates the muscles of the leg, arm, and trunk. Start this exercise by following this:
- Stand straight, taking into account the distance between the feet and raising the right leg straight.
- At the same time, raise your left hand to deliver it to the fingers of the right leg.
- Then switch, raise your left leg and right hand to touch the toe.
- Repeat the previous steps to ensure that blood circulation is stimulated in the whole body, thus obtaining a faster rate of burning body fat.
9- Box Jump Exercise
You can jump on the box in an easy and fast way, in addition to being one of the effective ways to burn body fat quickly. This cardio exercise to lose weight targets the lower part of the body to burn fat.
You can do this exercise by doing the following:
- Stand in front of a box or something solid that you can jump on.
- Then spread your feet apart and put your arms at your sides.
- Then bend your knee forward at the thighs, keeping the back straight.
- Bring your arms back up and quickly jump onto the box, then slowly land on the ground.
- Take into account to repeat the same steps for at least five minutes a day to ensure weight loss.