Before we discuss some easy healthy breakfast ideas with eggs, you should know that eggs are one of the most popular breakfast foods, since they are perfect for people that are healthy, dieting or suffering from chronic illness.
- Benefits of Having an Egg Breakfast
- 8 Healthy Breakfast Ideas With Eggs For You:
In this article, we will discuss some easy healthy breakfast ideas with eggs. Before that we should know that eggs are one of the foods that people prefer to eat for breakfast, as it is an ideal meal for healthy people, dieters and people with chronic diseases.
The most interesting thing is that you can prepare the egg in different ways. Eggs are rich in vital elements, which makes them an essential part of a healthy daily diet, especially breakfast.
Let’s have a look at some benefits of eating eggs in your breakfast.
Benefits of Having an Egg Breakfast
- Promote a Feeling of Fullness for Longer Than Cereal or Toast for Breakfast.
The protein and fat in eggs help maintain energy levels in the body. In addition to promoting a feeling of fullness for longer and reducing the desire to snack between breakfast and lunch.
- Helping in Losing Weight
One of the benefits of eggs for breakfast is to promote satiety for a long time, which helps in losing weight. When eating eggs for breakfast, a person feels full throughout the day not only in the morning.
- Great Source of Protein
A medium egg contains 70 to 85 calories and about 6.5 grams of protein. This means that three eggs (210 to 255 calories) provide 19.5 grams of protein: a woman needs about 50 grams per day, which is about half of the daily intake. (Actual protein needs depend on a person’s weight and activity level. So it’s important to consult a doctor about body requirements.)
- Raising Good Cholesterol
The good cholesterol depends on the high proportion of high-density lipoprotein. This reduces the risk of heart disease, strokes and various health problems.
One of the studies says:
that eating two eggs a day for 6 weeks leads to an increase in the level of good cholesterol by 10%.
- Helping Brain Development and Memory
Choline, an essential nutrient found in eggs, stimulates the growth and function of the brain. It is also associated with enhancing memory function and improving alertness.
- Improving Eyesight
One of the benefits of eating eggs for breakfast is that they are rich in antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxanthin, which are associated with protecting the eyes from damage related to exposure to UV rays and have also been associated with a reduced risk of cataracts in old age.
- Improve Hair and Skin Health
Eggs contain a high percentage of protein, which stimulates the activity of blood circulation. Thus the delivery of oxygen to the skin cells, promotes the growth and length of hair.
8 Healthy Breakfast Ideas With Eggs For You:
- Heat the oven at 220 degrees.
- On a medium heat, heat the oil, then add the onions and sauté until softened.
- Add the mushrooms, stir until the liquid dries up, then remove and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, place eggs, chives, milk, and black pepper, and mix well.
- Add the onion and mushroom mixture, then pour the mixture into a greased tray.
- Put the tray in the oven for 40 minutes.
Egg Sandwich Is One of The Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Cut off the top of the Kaiser roll and hollow out the bottom portion so it looks like a bowl.
- In each bread, put an egg and sprinkle with chives, cooking cream, Parmesan, salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the bread in an oven tray and then place it in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Italian frittata omelet
- Heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, mustard, salt and black pepper, then mix well.
- Add the bread, minced meat, half the amount of cheese, half the amount of red pepper and half the amount of green onions, then mix it.
- Grease an oven tray with butter and then pour the mixture into it.
- Distribute the rest of the cheese, red pepper and green onions on the face of the mixture.
- Put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes, then remove and serve.
Chives Egg Sandwich Is One of The Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Boil eggs in salted water, then put them in cold water until cool, then peel them.
- In a bowl, mash the boiled eggs, then add mayonnaise, salad sauce, chives, salt and black pepper, and stir well.
- Brush the toast slices with butter, then divide the egg mixture among 4 slices of toast.
- Place the other slices on top of the eggs, then cut the sandwiches in half and serve.
Eggs with Cheddar Cheese and Tomatoes
- In a medium non-stick frying pan, heat the oil.
- Add onions and cook for two minutes, stirring once.
- Then add the diced tomatoes and simmer for a minute or more.
- Transfer the onion and tomato mixture to a bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat together the eggs and milk, then add the cheese and pour the mixture into the frying pan.
- Put it on a medium low heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour the mixture into the onions, stir for two minutes, and season with salt and pepper.
Potato Omelet Is One of The Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- On medium heat, heat the oil, then fry the potatoes.
- Add onion slices and stir until wilted.
- Whisk eggs, salt, and black pepper with green onions and tomatoes.
- Put the eggs on the potatoes, then reduce the heat, cover the pan and leave until cooked.
- Garnish the omelet with green onions.
- Beat eggs with mayonnaise and add dill with salt and black pepper in a deep bowl.
- Put a little oil in a pot, add garlic and onion, add the previous mixture, and leave it on the fire until it becomes soft.
- Add the butter until it heats up, cook the sausage first, add pepper, garlic and onions and leave it until it is cooked, then remove from the heat.
- Put the scrambled eggs on the mixture and add the cheddar cheese to the surface of the eggs.
- Place the mixture is in a tray in the oven, and leave for about 10 minutes until it is cooked.
- Put the mixture in a large bowl so that it appears in the form of a large pie that everyone will share in eating.