With the DStv app, you can watch live TV, catch up on your favorite shows, movies, and sporting events if you’re a DStv subscriber in Uganda.
Through the DStv mobile app, DStv subscribers in Uganda can stream live TV, watch movies, catch up on the latest shows, and enjoy sporting events while on the move.
According to your DStv subscription package and the nation in which your subscription is held, the Live TV and Catch Up programming on the DStv app will vary.
Some content can only be viewed within the nations that are part of the DStv regions due to geo-blocking.
Features of the DStv Mobile app
- Follow the action live by tuning in and starting to stream your favourite TV stations through 3G, 4G, or WiFi.
- If you missed it live, you can catch up on your favourite shows, sporting events, and movies on Catch Up.
- Download up to 25 videos from Catch Up while connected to WiFi to enjoy later on up to 4 mobile devices without using mobile data to view series or movies.
- Create up to 6 profiles to tailor each family member’s viewing experience depending on the sports, television shows, and movies they enjoy.
- If you want to schedule your viewing in advance, you can access the entire 8-day TV Guide, save Catch Up items to your watchlist for later viewing, or set reminders.
- The Kids section on the DStv mobile app provides a safe and enjoyable watching environment with PIN-restricted access so your kids can enjoy the hottest shows and movies unaccompanied.
If you have DStv, you may use the DStv app to watch the programmes, movies, and sports you love. Simply download the DStv mobile app now, install and start watching.
With the DStv app, you can watch live TV on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV; catch up on the newest episodes and movies, or save content to view later when you’re not connected to the internet. Never miss your favourite TV shows, sports team, or breaking news again.
You have the freedom to enjoy your favourite DStv content while you’re on the go thanks to the DStv mobile app.
What is required to Use the DStv Mobile App?
- Any current DSTV subscription such as Premium, Compact Plus, Compact, Family, Access, or Lumba.
- An Android phone, an iPhone, an iPad, or any tablet with internet access
- Click here to download the DSTV App for Android or iOS.
- An ID for DSTV Connect (easy to register, requires your smart card number)
- Online connectivity (Internet connection like Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G)
How to Use the DSTV Mobile App in Uganda
- Open the DSTV App on your Android or iOS device. The App is available for download from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Use your DSTV Connect ID to log in. The first time you log in, you will be asked to generate a Connect ID.
- Look up the TV programme you wish to watch. Visit the Live TV area to view the DSTV programmes currently broadcasting. You can view episodes of your favourite series that you might have missed with Catch Up. Additionally, you may check the TV Guide to view upcoming programming and make reminders for programmes you might wish to watch.
- Tap on a TV show to access the information page where you can either stream or download the programme.