Those following the keto diet often ask for easy keto meal prep ideas that they can prepare quickly, so we’re sharing some easy keto meal ideas with you in this article.
- What Is the Keto Diet?
- Keto Meal Prep Ideas That You Can Make Easily
- 1. Vietnamese Beef Soup is a Good Keto Prep Meal Idea
- 2. Chicken with artichoke and spinach
- 3. Egg Salad is a Good Keto Prep Meal Idea
- 4. Grilled Salmon
Many people who are following the keto diet ask for easy good keto meal prep ideas that they can make easily. So, in this article, we will discuss some easy keto meal ideas with you. But let us first know what the keto diet is.
This diet is recently spread among many people because of its effectiveness in losing weight. Therefore, today we will accompany you in a list that we have prepared for 7 Keto Meal Prep Ideas that you can make easily.
What Is the Keto Diet?
The keto diet depends on reducing carbohydrates and replacing them with fats, which enter the body in a state of ketosis. Ketosis is a normal metabolic state, in which the body produces ketone bodies through fats and uses them as an energy source that you get from keto diet meals.
You can get your body into a state of ketosis by following a low-carb, high-fat diet, in addition to losing weight quickly.
In order for the body to reach the state of ketosis, a person needs to eat less than 50 grams of carbohydrates in keto diet meals per day, and sometimes less than that.
This requires removing some nutrients from your diet. Such as grains, sugary soft drinks, and sweets, as well as legumes, potatoes, and fruits. When you follow the keto diet, insulin levels decrease and fatty acids are released from the places stored in the body in large quantities.
Many of these acids are transported to the liver, where they are oxidized and converted into ketones, where these molecules provide energy for the body.
Keto Meal Prep Ideas That You Can Make Easily
1. Vietnamese Beef Soup is a Good Keto Prep Meal Idea
Vietnamese meat soup is an easy and delicious meal for those who follow the keto diet and one of the best keto diet meals, as it contains a good percentage of protein and fat.
It is also free of carbohydrates, making it an ideal meal in the keto diet
Vietnamese Beef Soup Ingredients:
- 1 liter of meat broth
- 2 onions
- A tablespoon of soybean oil
- 30 grams of ginger
- a little garlic
- 100 gm mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy
- Sprinkle with hot pepper
- meat spices
How to make Vietnamese beef soup:
- In the beginning, heat the beef broth on the fire.
- Then add the beef and let it simmer. Then add the mushrooms, soy, garlic, soybean oil, ginger, a pinch of salt and spices, and the optional chili pepper then mix them together and leave them on the fire for 10 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with green onions.
2. Chicken with artichoke and spinach
The chicken casserole with artichoke and spinach is a rich and delicious meal. As it contains an abundant amount of cheese. In addition to its low-carb recipe, which makes it suitable for eating during the keto diet, it is the second meal on our list of the best keto meal prep ideas.
Chicken and Spinach Ingredients:
- tablespoon butter
- 4 pieces of boneless chicken breasts
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 2 cups spinach
- cup chopped artichoke
- ¼ cup sliced
- salt and pepper as needed
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
How to prepare chicken with artichoke and spinach:
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Cook the chicken breasts, then cut them into cubes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter, then sauté the onions until they turn yellow.
- Add the spinach and artichokes and stir until the spinach wilts, add the mushrooms to the previous ingredients and leave until they are cooked, sprinkle a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Then mix the cream cheese and mayonnaise with sour cream and garlic powder until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Then add the cooked chicken and mozzarella to the previous mixture.
- Pour the contents into a tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, until the top turns red, and serve.
3. Egg Salad is a Good Keto Prep Meal Idea
Eggs contain a large proportion of proteins and important nutrients. It also increases the feeling of satiety, which helps to lose weight easily. In addition, it is one of the best keto diet meals that are easy to prepare.
If you want a light and easy-to-prepare meal, then this recipe is for you. You can also make a quantity of this recipe and put it in the refrigerator and use it when needed
Egg Salad Ingredients:
- 8 eggs
- 2 medium celery stalks
- 2 green onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mustard
- Salt and Pepper
How to prepare Egg Salad:
- Put the eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Boil the eggs and then take them out in a pot of cold water, when the eggs have cooled, peel the eggs and cut them into cubes.
- Mix the celery and green onions together, then put the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper on it, put the eggs on these ingredients, then put them in a serving dish.
4. Grilled Salmon
It is one of the delicious and easy meals on the keto diet. It also contains important elements, which is salmon because of its many benefits.
And it contains oregano and garlic, which are two elements that help increase the rate of burning in the body, and thus lose weight.
the ingredients :
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- a quarter teaspoon of black Peper
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh dill for garnish
How to prepare grilled salmon (One of the best keto meal ideas):
- Season the salmon slices with salt, pepper, oregano, and lemon, in a pan on the fire, and melt the butter.
- Grill the salmon fillets and while grilling, put the butter that you melted on them.
- Then put it in a serving dish and garnish with dill.
From here, we have finished listing some of the easy keto diet meals, and I hope that you have benefited from the information attached to the article.